Position Overview: Job Purpose
Oversight Systems is looking for a Business Analyst. In this new position you will be responsible for managing and collecting requirements from stakeholders based on our software product roadmap. You will work with the software product manager, project manager, software development team, and/or project sponsors to document the product’s vision and the project’s scope. The Business Analyst serves as the conduit between the product stakeholders and the software development team managing the requirements flow through the SDLC.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates in a simple, clear, unambiguous, and concise manner (including e.g. specifications of stories, backlog items/EPIC, Customer Journeys).
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements
- Evaluate incoming requirements, determine approaches, priorities, most suitable tools, and partner with the software development team to see the requirement through to implementation
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Propose new product features and updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent technical work experience
- 5+ years of experience in working with business and technical stakeholders to discuss, collect, rework, and document requirements for new software, systems and solutions
- Experience with scheduling and prioritizing software capabilities
- Experience with financial business processes (T&E, GL, AP, Procurement, Fleet, etc.) and their associated systems recommended
- Experience with analytics, business intelligence, and AI software products a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineering and development teams to describe needed capabilities and provide implementation-ready requirements
- Ability to iteratively review and provide feedback on developed or configured capabilities, always working to ensure that stakeholders interests and needs are being satisfied and balanced against the priorities and constraints of technology requirements and business objectives
- Ability to develop a comprehension of required technical capabilities and how various systems will be ultimately used to accomplish the organization’s mission
This position carries a competitive base salary and commissions. In addition, Oversight provides an excellent and comprehensive benefits package for our employees. This training consists of the same components that are offered to the top sales executives of Fortune 500 companies.
This position is in Atlanta, Georgia.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems:
Since 2003, Fortune 1000 businesses and government organizations have trusted Oversight to analyze over $2 trillion in annual payments. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies, our automated risk management and compliance monitoring platform detects and mitigates fraud, waste, and misuse in financial spending, reducing auditing effort by 50% to 90% and improving policy compliance by up to 70%.