Position Overview: Job Purpose
Oversight Systems is looking for a marketing professional to manage the development, execution, and measurement of integrated marketing programs that generate new sales opportunities. Successful candidates will have management experience with lead generation programs, including onsite events, virtual programs, and partner marketing. The Program Marketing Manager will work closely with sales leaders as programs are developed to improve awareness, engagement, and drive revenue within our addressable market.
Program Marketing Manager is required to:
- Drive lead generation and sales objectives through a mix of marketing programs over a variety of channels focused on building the sales pipeline.
- Develop and execute webinar program strategy and drive the process, draft marketing messaging, prepare presenters and moderators for the live presentations, and evaluate and report on the programs for further improvement.
- Work with sales management to identify opportunities specific to territory engagement
- Collaborate with digital marketing to create highly targeted account-based marketing (ABM) regional campaigns.
- Oversee and assist with organization and coordination of annual User Conference, quarterly Roadshows, tradeshows, conferences, webinars and other events.
- Research applicable events, negotiate costs, manage messaging and oversee follow up activities.
- Work closely with our sales experts, industry partners and product/marketing managers to identify goals, content, and promotion strategy, manage budgets, and coordinate all logistics.
- Monitor performance of lead gen programs. Track, analyze and optimize programs, tactics, and leverage HubSpot to manage all lead data from events, and generate reports on ROI.
- Communicate to sales team all information needed to promote events, drive attendance, capture leads, and ensure follow-up.
- 4-7+ years of marketing and demand generation management
- Strategic planning and budgetary experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Deep knowledge of CRM and Marketing automation tools (Salesforce & Hubspot preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- B2B Marketing, Technology Industry preferred
- Willingness to learn new technologies as needed
This position includes competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
About Oversight Systems
The world’s largest brands trust Oversight to identify employee-initiated spend risk no matter where it resides in their enterprise. Oversight is the leading AI-powered audit and risk management platform solution. Our best-in-class analytics look across multiple spend categories to identify and prioritize risks that goes undetected within separate source systems. We maintain our leadership in the marketplace because of our deep commitment to our customers’ success. We offer an energetic and diverse environment where new ideas are welcome from everyone.