About Oversight Systems
Oversight Insights On Demand™ is a web-based artificial intelligence analytics solution that automates spending program compliance by comprehensively analyzing expense report, purchase card, and accounts payable transactions to identify fraud, non-compliant purchases, and wasteful spending.
Oversight makes a difference within the companies it serves, and has the experience to prove it; analyzing over $2 trillion in expenditures annually at Global Fortune 5000 companies and government agencies.
In this new position as our Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating a test strategy and plan for the Oversight Knowledge Base. You will create test plans, develop and execute test cases, and establish a reporting process which will provide information to the team regarding progress. The Oversight Knowledge Base is a critical component of the Oversight system and you will be instrumental in the success of this group.
A typical day consists of a wide range of activities, including:
- Defining a test process for Knowledge testing
- Collaborating with a small team of QA Engineers and Developers
- Testing the knowledge of the Oversight product completely – both functional and performance
- Providing status reports on the testing
- Providing support to Development and Knowledge Engineering on any product related issues
- Assisting with testing process for other areas of the product (server components, UI, etc.) as necessary
To be successful in this position, you are likely to have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience performing software product QA and establishing processes for testing
- Functional, configuration, and regression testing experience
- Unix commands and shell scripts familiarity
- Selenium Java automation (or similar tool) experience
- Solid background in data modeling, data warehousing, data analysis and reporting
- Experience using Oracle or similar RDBMS
- Experience reading and writing SQL to test data in Oracle
- Understanding of complex SQL statements involving multiple tables, grouping, and analytic functions
- Experience working with ERP systems and other transactional source systems and the underlying business process modules (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, General Ledger, Purchase Card, Time and Expense, Human Resources and Inventory Control)
- Experience working at the data structure /database level with the source systems is highly desirable
- Experience analyzing or implementing business processes. Operational, financial and health care background highly desirable
- Experience using business intelligence tools and reporting packages.
Additional desired skills include:
- Experience automating QA processes
- Maintenance of test cases and automation
You are also likely to have the following personal attributes:
- Well organized to be able handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Enjoy working in a new market
- Ability to operate with minimum direct supervision
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.