About Oversight Systems
Oversight is an Atlanta based software company founded in 2003. Oversight Insights On Demand™ is a web-based software that automates spending program compliance by comprehensively analyzing expense report, purchase card, and accounts payable transactions to identify fraud, non-compliant purchases, as well as inefficient and wasteful spending. Oversight enables companies to monitor business transactions for risk and to identify risky employee and vendor spending patterns.
Oversight makes a difference within the companies it serves, and has the experience to prove it; analyzing $2 trillion in expenditures annually at Fortune Global 5000 companies and government agencies. Oversight’s solution is strengthened by partnerships with Concur, Oracle, SAP, and TSYS. Visit www.OversightSystems.com for more information.
Position Overview: Job Purpose
Oversight Systems is looking for driven, career-oriented individuals to leverage our proven approach and tools to drive new sales opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our rapidly growing sales and marketing team! The Senior Sales Account Executive role offers development of enterprise selling skills, interaction with C-Level executives and the opportunity to advance in a growing high tech company headquartered in Atlanta. The Senior Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling Oversight’s “Insights On Demand”, our web based SaaS application that makes it easier than ever for our customers to uncover possible misuse, fraud and corruption, and compliance violations in travel and expense and procurement.
This position is located in San Francisco, California.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Meet/exceed sales objectives with potential new customers.
- Drive the sales prospect from the initial interaction through the close of the deal.
- Effectively and independently deliver the “Insights On Demand” value proposition.
- Work and learn the Oversight B2B SaaS sales methodology, follow the process and integrate specific solution messaging.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image with all written and verbal communication.
- Track pipeline activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow.
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics.
- Goal-oriented, self-starter able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Must be professional, confident and ethical.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Must possess great presentation skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Hard working and flexible in job responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
This position carries a competitive base salary and commissions. In addition, Oversight provides an excellent and comprehensive benefits package for our employees.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.