[in]sight 2018 brought together customers from some of the world’s largest, most innovative companies for Oversight’s first-annual user conference at Atlanta’s historic Fox Theatre.
Attendees all had one thing in common: A complete view into their organization’s financial risk thanks to Oversight. As a trusted partner of the Fortune 2000, Oversight delivers a single, automated audit and compliance monitoring platform that identifies and mitigates financial risk.
Based on attendees’ feedback, the conference more than delivered on expectations with compelling content and a ton of networking opportunities. In our post-conference survey, an amazing 100% of respondents said they were likely to attend the conference again.
Whether you attended or you’re curious to see what you missed (a lot!), we’ve pulled together a brief, three-minute [in]sight 2018 video with conference highlights, including:
- Oversight CEO Terrence McCrossan kicked off the two-day [in]sight 2018 conference with a general session outlining Oversight’s mission to deliver a complete platform for enterprise risk management.
- Users were riveted by a Customer Panel Discussion moderated by Manish Singh, Oversight’s executive Vice President of Sales and Customer Success.
- Futurist and best-selling author Mike Walsh delivered an inspiring keynote on “Reinventing Leadership for the Age of Machine Intelligence,” sharing his perspective on how finance leaders can upgrade their capabilities to thrive in an age of accelerating technology.
- Nathanael L’Heureux, Vice President of Solution Consulting, and Kristin Reichman, Director of Training and Development, shared proven best practices to mitigate financial risk across corporate spend areas in Achieving End-to-End Risk Transformation.
- Numerous conference breakout sessions were offered, including Best Practices for Managing Your Oversight Program, Impactful Data: Communicate Effectively with Stakeholders, and Integrating Compliance, Operations, and Internal Audit, among others.
- Oversight’s Product Roadmap: Our Journey Together, a general session presented by Josh Wagner, VP of Product Management, gave attendees a glimpse into future plans for Oversight solutions.
- The conference offered plenty of networking opportunities, starting with a welcome event at The Garden on the rooftop of Community Smith, followed by a cocktail reception at the Fox Theatre. An evening social event at Empire State South capped off the conference's first full day.
On behalf of Oversight, a special thanks goes to our 2018 sponsors, Mastercard, Acquis, Citi, and Tripkicks.
Hope to see you at next year’s Oversight customer conference!