2014 has been a great year for Oversight. So great, in fact, that we wanted to highlight 10 moments and relive it all again. What a year!
- Oversight Revealed Integration with Concur – After partnering with Concur in 2013, 2014 saw the reveal of the Oversight Connector for Concur, which enables Concur customers to automatically send expense report transaction details directly from Concur to Oversight’s leading cloud-based Insights On Demand for Travel & Expense, without complex infrastructure and configuration.
- Oversight Partnered with TSYS - Oversight partnered with TSYS to strengthen corporate card program auditing. You can hear how Oversight Insights On Demand – Powered by TSYS™ works in this Pymnts.com podcast featuring Katie Harrison from TSYS and Oversight’s Manish Singh.
- Oversight Launched Insights On Demand for Procure-to-Pay (P2P) – At Oversight we are constantly improving our product based on essential customer feedback. This year we launched 9 new insights for our platform, including a new “family” of insights designed for procure-to-pay and shared services organizations.
- Oversight Attended Concur Fusion – In 2014, Oversight attended Fusion, a conference held annually by Concur. This was a significant event, as it gave us the opportunity to meet Concur customers, participate on panels, and demonstrate our Insights On Demand solutions.
- Oversight Adds Spend Analysis Dashboards to Travel & Expense - Insights On Demand Spend Analysis for Travel & Expenseis a dashboard portal that provides comprehensive and visual views of total travel spend. Travel managers can use the data to determine where company dollars are spent in order to strengthen preferred supplier rebates and relationships, negotiate better rates, and influence “problem traveler” behavior.
- Oversight Selected for Gartner Hype Cycles – In 2014, Oversight was selected for 10 Gartner Hype Cycle reports, most notably as a sample vendor in the “Hype Cycle for Business Process Management, 2014”, the “Hype Cycle for Governance, Risk and Compliance Technologies, 2014”, and the “Hype Cycle for Advanced Analytics and Data Science, 2014.”
- Oversight Presented at Venture Atlanta – In October, Oversight was selected to present at Venture Atlanta, the premier technology event in Georgia that connects technology companies with investment opportunities.
- Oversight released the first-ever Spend Analysis Report for T&E - We studied the behavior patterns of 160,000 travelers and analyzed 10 million transactions from our customer’s data to come up with the shocking statistics contained within the first-of-its-kind report. Plans are already in motion to release a similar report in 2015! Download the Spend Analysis Report for T&E.
- Oversight Released First Infographic – To accompany our T&E Spend Analysis Report we also developed an infographic to highlight the juiciest findings from the report.
- CEO Patrick Taylor quoted in the Wall Street Journal – In November, Patrick Taylor was interviewed for a Wall Street Journal piece about the recent allegations toward Netflix executive Mike Kail in taking vendor kickbacks. Taylor’s quotes were used extensively through the piece, and Oversight Systems received a mention as a software solution for corporations looking to avoid scandals like the one Netflix is in now.
We look forward to what 2015 may bring. Happy New Year!!