Oversight is no stranger to Tom Fox’s blog and podcast The FCPA Compliance and Ethics Report. Having last appeared on the show over a year ago, Patrick Taylor stopped by again to update Tom and his audience on how efficient Oversight Insights On Demand ™ is at automatically monitoring transactions and acting as an Anti-FCPA measure. In light of recent FCPA actions, including Morgan Stanley and Avon, Tom wanted to get Patrick’s perspective on how companies can prevent FCPA actions against their own organizations.
In this webcast Taylor and Fox also discuss:
- Patrick’s blog on how transaction monitoring is the BEST tool available to enforce compliance and is becoming more cost effective thanks to the use of the cloud.
- How companies can leverage data they already have to combat FCPA issues.
- How a free trial of our software using potential customers’ transaction data has yielded large findings for those who participate.
- The advantage of leveraging technology to actually make policy compliance easier and take less time.
- Updates to our software since 2014, including our focus on making the software as easy to use as possible!
Our favorite quote of Tom’s from the podcast: “It’s almost as if companies can’t not afford to use these tools.” We couldn’t agree more!