- Previous process for analyzing program spend was largely manual and sample based
- 50+ FTEs involved in sample review
- Random samples were not reliable in identifying improper T&E activity
- Audit coverage was hindered due to large volume
- Limited capability to influence employee behavior and assess policies
- Lacking an overall compliance system
- The client implemented Oversight to monitor 100% of their P-Card and T&E transactions.
- Insights, or pre-packaged analytics, layered with the client’s policies help to identify potential irregularities in their expense transactions
- An analyst Workbench facilitates the review, research, and resolution of findings by the use of built-in workflow capabilities and case management
- A management Dashboard displays graphical, aggregated views into spend as they relate to policy compliance and exception analysis
- The client increased their audit scope from sample-based reviews to 100% automated review with an emphasis on policy effectiveness, employee behaviors, and the root causes of policy violations.
- $8M+ identified in actionable findings in first year.
- Minimize out of pocket activity and maximize preferred supplier use
- Reduced LOE to review exceptions from 50+ FTEs to 10.
- Eliminated manager approvals for several expense types
The world largest companies trust Oversight
Join the growing list
Tell us a little about yourself.
Talk with an expert
We want to hear your story.
See Oversight in action
We’ll show you how our solution will enable you to see it all